The following systems are the most used systems in our laboratory:
Beckham Optima TL Centrifuge
- This ultracentrifuge machine offers thermoregulation refrigeration using contacting metals, microprocessor constraint, sophisticated acceleration and deceleration, unstable tolerant force, quick equipment set up, diagnostic pictures, and it is kept in cool air.
Beckmon L8-70M Ultracentrifuge
- It is used worldwide for very high speed processes of centrifugation. It works at a higher speed giving way to quicker breakup of samples.
Agilent 1200 HPLC
- The system can split a combination of compounds and it is used for identifying, quantifying, and purifying each component of a mixture.
Thermo Scientific Trace GC Ultra
- It is a “multi-channel gas chromatograph” created for high-technology laboratories. It features technologies that are one of a kind. It offers high speeds, sensitivity, and capability in separating gas chromatography. It also has automatic features that increase the speed of the output without precision loss.
Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST16R refrigerated centrifuge
- It is a Centrifuge used for general purposes such as sample operations and clinical procedures.
BD Bioscience Accuri™ C6
- It has a “flow cytometer” that is used simply by the system, it is armed with blue and red laser, two dispersed light detectors, and four detectors of fluorescence with optical strains used for discovery of FITC, PE, PerCP, and APC. Its optical design is compact with a fixed alignment, and good detector settings that make the machine easier to use.
- A “lab analysis system” that allows 100 analytes of consecutive assay in an individual well of microtiter flat form with very low volumes. The machine offers fast outcome on several assay formats such as enzymatic assays, immunoassays, receptor-Ligand assays, and nucleic acid assays.
- It has only one cuvette based system that allows effective transfection of difficult cell walls and basic cells with varying substrates. It can also be used for transfiguration of bacteria.
NuAire Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet
- Reduces the possibility for airborne and particulate exposure during preparations. It lessens cross-contamination and contains several system controls such as blower motor, interior outlets, power switches for lights, and etc.
iBlot® 7- Minute Blotting System
- It effectively stops proteins from polyacrylamide gels in a short amount of time without the use of more buffers or outside power supply.
“Millipore” Snap I. D Protein Detection System
- Offers researchers good quality western Blots 80% faster than the usual immunodetection procedures due to its vacuum and flow distributor that pushes regents through membranes and allows equal division.
AGFQ CP1000 Automatic Film Processor
- A solid and light film ideal for minimum volume processing. It is easy to operate and easy to preserve with an efficient system that allows short film operation time.
BioRad BioLogic LP low-pressure chromatography
- Works for purification of biomolecules. It has 254nm and 280nm strains for detection of protein and nucleic acid, and a conductivity call that checks the development of the gradient. The machine has a storage of 50 methods with every method having 50 pump sets and 50 divided assemblage steps.